Saturday, December 11, 2010

Matsche Pampe (Slopsville)

It warmed up, started drizzling yesterday evening, the light rain fell the entire evening and melted all the snow.

When I arrived to the site at 07:00 in the dark, put on my boot and was ready to head to the site I ran into Andreas... one of our heavy equipment operators, and he said it was a day of rest. Too wet, too sloppy.

I was happy to hear it come so straight, not because I wanted a day off (I didn't... and there is never a day off), but because the builder didn't want to force the job forward.

Tony Ristola
www.agolfarchitect.com
agolfarchitect@yahoo.com
+1(909) 581 0080

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjLcXr1uXBZ0cqJEgE6NRoEwmPzsJBCcz-h5FJpyDqHg3wGYuLYI_b7wZ7PmeYdFWI70e2ivj7X1TZIUlflX_M8sZcPfs4kvZCK7TmPBNqT-ywUeGfm3ry6eBlDiT-rdZoe_1tzV2YuFMMB/s1600/TIME+ONSITE+GRAPH+yellow+NEW+WIDER+40+percent.jpg